DiversityInc Training Courses
Increase Diversity Awareness and Understanding
Learn to Leverage Differences as Assets
Improve Your Ability to Contribute to Organizational Growth, Innovation and Profitability
What Are DiversityInc Training Courses?
Our interactive, online courses deliver 30–60 minutes of instruction focused on key diversity-management topics. Content is based on research findings of best practices as revealed from DiversityInc historical data and case studies from The DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
What Courses Are Available?
- Employee-Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Diversity Councils
- Generational Communications
Click here to choose a DiversityInc Training course to launch.
Expand your expertise in diversity-management strategies, increase awareness and understanding, learn how to align your diversity initiatives to your company’s bottom line, and discover key best practices from The DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity as revealed by our analysis of historical data trends—100% online!
Who Should Take Our Courses?
DiversityInc Training courses are designed for anyone interested in gaining or improving their knowledge and skills in diversity management. Our courses are especially beneficial to:
- Diversity professionals
- Professionals whose work is aligned with the management of diversity
- Line managers
- Members of employee-resource groups
- Diversity-council members
- Mentors and mentees, and more
How Are Courses Accessed? – Click here to choose a DiversityInc Training course to launch.
When Are Courses Available?
Our online courses are available on demand any time you have access to the Internet.
What Software Is Required?
You do not need to purchase any special software to access our online courses. All you need is Flash Player 6.0.79 or later, available as a free download (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash) (Flash Player 7 or later recommended). In addition, you will need one of the following browsers (the stated version or later):
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 1, Google Chrome, Safari 3, Opera 9.5, Netscape 7, AOL 8, CompuServe 7
- Macintosh: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Google Chrome
- Linux: Firefox 1, Opera 9.5, Konqueror 3.3.1
What Are the Benefits of Online Learning?
- Cost effective – Save money with one fixed cost: eliminate travel, no need for live instructors, and reach more employees
- Flexible – Access training anywhere at any time
- Self-paced instruction – Complete training according to your learning curve and your time
- Consistent content – Deliver content that remains consistent across all participants (with traditional courses, this can vary)
- Multiple learning styles – Address the multiple learning style of those who learn by hearing (auditory), seeing (visual), and doing (kinesthetic)
- Increased employee effectiveness – Provide the tools and support employees need to produce results